• Extended deadline for abstract submission: 12th May.
• Abstract resolution: 26th May.
Abstract submission guidelines:
1. Only original works will be accepted.
2. Abstracts must be presented in the official language: English.
3. Both for oral or poster presentations at least one of the presenter authors must be registered for the Conference.
4. For each oral or poster presentation, certificates will be issued for as many authors as are registered.
Please, download the abstract template by clicking the button below this line. It is in Microsoft Word format. Once you complete it, upload it through the form, also in Microsoft Word format.
Follow the rules of the template. The Scientific Committee may not take into account the abstracts presented without following these rules.
Oral or poster presentations
Submitting authors have the option to ask their abstracts to be selected for an oral or a poster presentation upon submission through the website.
In case the authors do not choose an option, the Scientific Committee evaluating the abstracts will select those for oral presentations and for poster presentations.
Rules for submitting Oral Communications
The time allowed for an oral presentation is 20 minutes + 5 minutes for questions.
Rules for submitting posters
Dimensions: 0.90 m wide x 1.20 m high (vertical format). DIN A0